About the Role
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Manager to lead some of our artificial intelligence (AI) partnerships. You will work closely with leading external companies and internal teams to identify and drive opportunities to accelerate AI innovations.
- Create high-impact business development and partnerships for our artificial intelligence team.
- Identifying opportunities, driving AI technology innovations and building strong relationships.
- Lead cross-functional teams to formulate, negotiate, and execute key partnership deals.
- Deliver segment financial objectives including revenue, profit & growth
Educate customers and partners on existing SHAIP’s technologies including SDKs, APIs and AI frameworks for accelerated GPU visualization computing
- Partner with various SHAIP technology partners and identify areas of collaboration. Identify complementary technologies needed to build complex solutions using our GPU and Network computing platforms
- Execute go-to-market programs with cross functional teams including sales enablement and pipeline development
- Collaborate with developer relations managers, account managers and industry business development managers to develop joint solutions while driving sales and revenue growth
- Report on key business metrics to show growth opportunities
- Generate technology trends and market analysis
Required Skills and Experiences
- 5+ years’ experience identifying and driving opportunities to accelerate AI technology in the following areas:
computer vision, natural language processing, speech recognition, speech synthesis and text-to-speech.
- Story Telling. Ability to tell compelling stories to sell complicated tech.
- Hunter. Qualifies fast, positions, and compels the close.
- Experience in closing strategic software/services deals.
- Experience analyzing data and deriving actionable business insights.
- Experience defining, developing, and leading programs.
- Experience leading the definition of technical product requirements, including working with engineers, designers, business development, and marketing from product requirement definition through leading market research, driving customer interviews, concept creation, and prototyping.
Apply for this position
Last modified: 10 January 2024